so, i am in africa--morocco, to be exact--for the summer and it's quite possibly the coolest experience ever.
- visited casablanca, fes, meknes and many other very moroccan cities, villages and towns
- rode into the sahara desert in a land rover (coolest thing ever!)
- rode out of the desert on a camel. that's right, a camel. hump and all.
- camped out underneath the stars in said desert
- made amazing friends from all walks of life
- improved my arabic exponentially (although this language is determined to break me, i swear)
- had the time of my life
these are just some of the highlights of my past month in the country. one more month to go.
to see pictures, click here!